Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1832 – St. Laurence’s Church of Ireland, Chapelizod, Co. Dublin

church_of_ireland_tower_lge

church_of_ireland_tower2_lgechurch_of_ireland_door_lgechurch_of_ireland_tower_detail_lge

Built in 1832, the little church has a much older tower, dating from the fourteenth century, that was remodelled in 1859.

Read previous post:
1846 – Railway Station, Clondalkin, Co. Dublin

A handsome Tudor Revival station building, typical of mid nineteenth-century railway architecture, and similar to the former Hazelhatch and Celbridge...

Close