Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1834 – Stable and Carriage Block, Dublin Castle

Architect: Jacob Owen



Now converted into a exhibition and event space, this castellated structure originally houses the State Carriage and other carriages.

Read previous post:
1807 – Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle

Architect: Francis Johnston The Chapel Royal, or as it is now known the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, was...