Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1834 – Stable and Carriage Block, Dublin Castle

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Jacob Owen

carriageblock2_lge

027

Now converted into a exhibition and event space, this castellated structure originally houses the State Carriage and other carriages.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1807 – Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle

Architect: Francis Johnston The Chapel Royal, or as it is now known the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, was...

Close