Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1835 – Courthouse, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Architect: John B. Keane

courthouse_lge

Burnt out in 1922, the Courthouse was rebuilt and also re-modelled in 1925 with the addition of external windows, and the removal of the statue of Justice over the front portico. Originally the two windows flanking the doorways (above) were also doorways. The architect of the renovations and rebuilding T.F. McNamara.