1860 – St. John the Evangelist, Mounttown, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
Designed as a Church of Ireland, and originally opened for public worship on 23 May 1860; consecrated 16 June 1864, it is now used by a conservative Catholic group who follow the Latin Rite. The interior was reordered by Richard Orpen. The interior fittings are eclectic: the main altar was designed by R.M. Butler for the Dominican Convent in Eccles Street; the side altar comes from the Jesuit house at Rathfarnham Castle; and the Stations of the Cross came from a country church.