1839 – FBC, Abbey Street, Dublin

Architect: George Papworth


A small christian church with very few architectural pretensions except for its main façade. The side elevation is plain in the extreme with round headed windows with little to relieve the flatness of the stucco. Originally built as a baptist church, the large windows were inserted in the late 19th century.