Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1839 – Permanent TSB, Abbey Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Isaac Farrell

permanent_tsb_lge

The original interior long vanished, this fine small bank originally built for the Trustee Savings Bank is still in use today. Flanked by two cut stone archways, the main façade has a recessed entrance behind the small Doric columns. It resembles a small country courthouse rather than a city bank branch.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1824 – The Flowing Tide, Abbey Street, Dublin

A fine pub building on an important corner site, The Flowing Tide has a great cut stone façade at street...

Close