Architect: H.J. Lundy
Although the architect of the building is unknown, it is known that the dramatic façade was designed by H.J. Lundy in 1908. Unfortunately that is all that remains of this church, as the interior was gutted a few years ago and the building redeveloped to reflect the church’s changing role in the community. The Ionic portico is inspired by the Villa Malcontenta.