Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1844 – Courthouse, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

courthouse2_lge

courthouse2_lge

Fine small stone courthouse with courtroom lit by three round-headed windows.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1891 – National Irish Bank, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin

Architect: Godfrey W. Ferguson Terraced four-bay two-storey limestone faced bank, built 1891, with a fine tripartite bow window. But the...

Close