Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1845 – No.16 Park Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: George Halpin / Millar & Symes



Designed for the Bank of Ireland by George Halpin, this building was remodelled for Millar and Symes in the first part of the twentieth century. Banded rustication and an entrance porch create an imposing façade, which stands out within the streetscape for its handsome proportions and set-back position. No longer in use as a bank

Read previous post:
1834 – Former Louth Hospital, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: Thomas Smith Designed by English architect Thomas Smith who came to work in County Louth in the early to...