1846 – Railway Station, Sutton, Co. Dublin

railway_station_lge

railway_station_detail_lge

A small railway station on the branch line from the main Belfast-Dublin line to Howth. A very simple platform with a cantilevered canopy featuring decorative roundels with the intertwined initials of the Great Northern Railway company who ran this line. Beside the station is a house of similar design to that beside Malahide Station.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com