1850 – Chapel, St Mary’s Hospital, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: Jacob Owen / E.T. Owen

stmarys_chapel_lge

stmarys_chapel2_lge

A small church in a Gothic Revival style originally by Jacob Owen. Later extended by E.T. Owen who added an extra bay and a bellcote to the western end in 1870. A simple and austere design, the paired lancet windows are an attractive feature.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com