1846 – Railway Station, Clondalkin, Co. Dublin
A handsome Tudor Revival station building, typical of mid nineteenth-century railway architecture, and similar to the former Hazelhatch and Celbridge Station. Described in The Irish Railway Gazette of 20 July 1846 as “The station house, which with all the others on the line is in the Elizabethan style – is an exceedingly handsome edifice. We may state indeed, that they are all finished, and have been designed with a view to permanence and utility. The accommodation they contain is most ample; and while they are really beautiful structures, they are simple in their details, and most substantially built.” Demolished when the railway was widened to four tracks.