1852 – Former United Services Club, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Architect: William Murray

north_club_lge

north_clubstairs_lgenorth_clubstairs_lge

One of two former clubs on Stephen’s Green, the United Services Club has an imposing presence on the green, with its elevated entrance, staircase and massive bow window. The interior has fine plasterwork that can be glimpsed from the street. There are also fine Victorian toilet fittings.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com