1854 – Former Railway Station, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany

old_station2_lge

0027

old_station_lge

Opened in 1842 by the Dublin & Kingstown Railway Company, with further works in 1854, this is the third building along the waterfront by John Skipton Mulvany. Built over an above-ground basement which contained the services of the station, the fine neo-classical pavilion is now an upscale restaurant.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com