1857 – Molesworth Hall, Molesworth St., Dublin

Architect: Deane & Woodward

department-finance1

Designed by architects Deane and Woodward, Molesworth Hall was a freestanding building built of Portland, Calp, and Caen stone, with red brick. The building had horizontal bands of contrasting materials, which was very much the architectural fashion of the time. It was later demolished in 1978.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com