Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1858 – No.70 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: John Neville

70clanbrassilst_lge

0001

Built by Nicholas Martin & Company as a wine store known as the ‘Wine Vaults’, the building originally featured an impressive rusticated ground floor shopfront in the style of the upper façade comprised of four arches, the furthest two of which acted as entrances to the building with cut stone hooded canopies. Alas it was removed.

Read previous post:
1867 – Dominican Church and Friary, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: John Murray Both the church and the priory were designed by local architect John Murray. Originally the church was...

Close