Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1859 – St George’s School, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin

Architect: Sandham Symes



St George’s Parish (Church of Ireland) school, Hampton Street, Balbriggan was provided in 1859 by George Woods of Milverton Hall to the design of Sandham Symes.

Read previous post:
1853 – Railway Station, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin

Architect: George Papworth A single-storey Italianate style railway station, built 1853, with three-bay central limestone entrance porch flanked by advanced...