Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1860 – Geraldine Hall, Maynooth, Co. Kildare

Architect: E. McAlister

house2_lge

house2_door_lge

Geraldine Hall, designed by E. McAlister and originally built as a Church of Ireland School. It retains many important early or original features and materials, including some diamond-leaded fenestration, timber fittings to the door opening and a slate roof, together with fittings to the interior. The doorway and window have crisp stone detailing.