1860 – Kelly’s Bath House, Bray, Co. Wicklow

promenade_terrace_end2_lge

Detached two-bay two-storey former bath house, constructed by John Kelly and provided hot, cold and open sea baths. To the north side is an enclosed rear yard. The building now is boarded up and unused.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com