Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1860 – Station Master’s House, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin



A fine little house sited beside the railway station and built for the Station Master. Similar to other station master’s houses on this line, notably Malahide and Skerries.

Photographic Copyright 2006 Gerry Byrne

Read previous post:
1859 – St George’s School, Balbriggan, Co. Dublin

Architect: Sandham Symes St George's Parish (Church of Ireland) school, Hampton Street, Balbriggan was provided in 1859 by George Woods...