1861 – Former Church of Ireland, James Street, Dublin

Architect: Joseph Welland


A former Church of Ireland, the spire was truncated in 1948 due to safety issues, and the church later desconsecrated in the 1960s. For many years it was used as a commercial premises. Recently (2016), a glass spire has been added to complete the design – the building has been converted into the Pearse Lyons Distillery.