1863 – No. 60 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: William G. Murray

dublin_bus2_lge

dublin_bus3_lge

Built as the Colonial Insurance Company in 1863, this office building has a fine streetlevel stone facade unfortunately painted in rather garish colours. An exercise in Ruskinian gothic, the windows of the upper floor has received nice if subtle decoration.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com