A large and elaborate Church of Ireland, unusually so, as their churches tended to be more understated. This actually looks like a Roman Catholic church. The church is entered through a large doorway and porch in the base of the magnificent spire and tower. The interior is wonderful with fine stained glass and carved fittings. The carvings were carried out over time – started in 1887 as a choirboys carving class and finally completed in 1936.