Architect: Andrew Heiton
Designed in the 14th century French Gothic style, this Presbyterian church occupied an awkward and important site in Rathgar. At the main road junction in the village, the site slopes so Heiton, the architect, placed the parish hall under the church. This is entered from the rear.
In 1901, William Mitchell extended the existing transept, added a chancel and organ and some additional space to be used as classrooms.