Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1865 – Church of Ireland, Skerries, Co. Dublin

Architect: J.E. Rogers

cofi_lge

A gothic revival church commissioned by Lord Holmpatrick and sited close to the older and now ruined church and churchyard. The building has quite an austere exterior despite its off-centre tower and spire. The interior is quite ornate with neo-medieval decoration.