Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1865 – Presbyterian Manse, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Charles Geoghegan

presbyterian_church_york_road_manse_lge

Fine Victorian manse by Charles Geoghegan in the grounds of Andrew Heiton’s French gothic church on York Road.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dun Laoghaire Rathdown
1821 – King George IV Monument, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

The town was officially renamed Kingstown in 1821 in honour of a visit by the British King George IV, but reverted to its ancient Irish name by resolution of the...

Close