1867 – St. Peter’s Glebe House, Drogheda, Co. Louth

st_peters_cofi_manse_lge

Sited within the grounds of St Peter’s, this Glebe house is of two periods. To the rear is a three storey building with a pediment dated 1759. The part of the house shown, dates from 1867. It has large Wyatt windows with plaster brackets on either side of a wide inset doorway.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com