1869 – Department Store, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew


Formerly the Habitat store, and now a clothing department store, the building on the left was once a famous Dublin delicatessan, and was amalagamated into next door to form the short-lived Galleria shopping centre in the 1970s. Sir Thomas Drew’s office was once in the upper floors of the building.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com