Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1869 – Department Store, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Sir Thomas Drew

north_galleria_lge

Formerly the Habitat store, and now a clothing department store, the building on the left was once a famous Dublin delicatessan, and was amalagamated into next door to form the short-lived Galleria shopping centre in the 1970s. Sir Thomas Drew’s office was once in the upper floors of the building.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1871 – Gaiety Theatre, South King Street, Dublin

Architect: Charles Ashworth / C.J. Phipps Recently given a new glass and steel canopy overhanging a much widened footpath on...

Close