1869 – Nos. 63-64 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan

spar_lge

A pair of 18th century houses that were remodeled in 1869 for the Royal Bank by Charles Geoghegan. His redesign added the Victorian stuccoed decoration around the windows, as well as the rusticated piers. Internally remnants of the 18th century remained until a further conversion into a hotel in 1995.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com