Architect: E.C. Robins
Never constructed. Originally the site of Saville House, formerly Aylesbury House of 1684, which was used for various exhibitions and entertainments from the first years of the nineteenth century. When it was burnt down in 1865, plans for theatres on the site included the Denmark Theatre & Winter Garden and the Alcazar Grand Theatre of Varieties. What was eventually built was the Royal London Panorama. Ultimately reopening in 1884 as the Empire Theatre.