1870 – No.42 Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: William Mitchell


Redeveloped by Mitchell in 1870 for Rathborne’s as a shop and billiards room.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com