1872 – Former Rectory, Clyde Road, Dublin

Architect: J.E. Rogers

st_bartholomews_fornermanse_lge

The former rectory by J.E. Rogers, and the parish hall of 1880 by Sir Thomas Newenham Deane were sold off some years ago. They are now maintained by the Knights of Malta as their headquarters.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com