Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1872 – Former Rectory, Clyde Road, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.E. Rogers

st_bartholomews_fornermanse_lge

The former rectory by J.E. Rogers, and the parish hall of 1880 by Sir Thomas Newenham Deane were sold off some years ago. They are now maintained by the Knights of Malta as their headquarters.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
2003 – EBS, Burlington Road, Dublin

Architect: Brian O'Halloran and Associates Fine office headquarters for the Educational Building Society, designed by Brian O'Halloran and Associates, the...

Close