1872 – St. Kevin’s Church, Harrington Street, Dublin

Architect: George C. Ashlin

stkevins_harringtonst

St. Kevin’s Church opened in Harrington St., Dublin, in 1872 to serve the Roman Catholic parish of St. Kevin, which had been split from St. Catherine’s in 1855. There are interior fittings by Early and Co. of nearby Camden St. The church is flanked by its Presbytery in Heytesbury Street and Synge Street CBS school in Synge St.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com