1875 – Church, Cambridge Park, Twickenham, London

Architect: Raphael Brandon


Possibly never built as designed – existing church on site seems to be by Lockwood & Mawson. This sketch of tower and chancel was published in The Building News, April 2nd 1875.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com