1875 – Lecture Hall, Hawkhurst, Kent

Architect: Alfred Williams

0002

This was built, as a lecture hall, for Mr. Henry Maynard in 1875. It was subsequently a village hall (and now known as Victoria Hall) and is now a smart digital cinema

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com