Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877 – Entrance Lodge, The Friary, Old Windsor, Berkshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: C.H. Howell

0004.jpg

Elevations, Plans & Section designed for Francis Ricardo esq. and published in The Building News, March 16th 1877.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1952 – Lever Building, New York

Architect: Skidmore Owings & Merrill LLP At the time of its construction, this steel and glass prism was the only...

Close