1877 – Private Chapel, Lamington, Lanarkshire, Scotland

Architect: S.J. Nicholl


Chancel & Crypt to be added to Private Chapel for Baillie Cochrane esq. M.P. Published in he Building News, June 8th 1877. The Chapel was built in 1857 and was the private place of worship of the Baillie Cochrane family. The Chapel is now under the care of The Biggar Museum Trust.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com