1877 – Wallingford Grammar School, Oxfordshire
Perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, April 6th 1877. Wallingford School was formally established when a grammar school building was built on the corner of St George’s Road and Station Road in 1877 by Sidney R. Stephenson. The boys’ and girls’ schools were amalgamated onto one site in 1904. In 1998 the school was converted to apartments.