Architect: T.G. Jackson
Although Harrow School was founded in 1571, the majority of its buidings date from 1845-84. During this period, a succession of architects designed individual buildings. A great many of the building were designed by Charles F. Hayward, with George Gilbert Scott, William Burges, Charles. R. Cockerell and Basil Champneys also working here. Published in The Building News, July 5th 1878.