Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1878 – Point Depot, North Wall Quay, Dublin



Built in 1878 as a rail terminus for the Midland and Great Western Railway Company, its has been redeveloped as an exhibition and concert venue. These photographs show it prior to its extensive redevelopment in 2007-08.

Read previous post:
1861 – Former Railway Station, North Wall Quay, Dublin

In 1861 the London and North Western Railway Company, which had been operating a steam packet service across the Irish...