1879 – Church of the Holy Cross, Dundrum, Co. Dublin

Architect: G.C. Ashlin


Described in a contemporary account as ‘built as far as practicable on the lines of the old chapel only much larger and with [a?] wider transept’. Completed and ready for dedication in 1879. The adjoining presbytery was also designed by Ashlin.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com