1876 – Former Bank, Tullamore, Co. Offaly

Architect: Sandham Symes

former_bank_lge

A fine cut stone bank branch with associated living accommodation above. Now used as offices. Designed by Sandham Symes in 1870 but not built for almost a decade, this former bank forms an imposing feature within the streetscape of Tullamore.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com