1879 – Lych Gate, St.Peters Church, Carmarthen, Wales
Accepted design by F.E. Jones & 2nd place design by J.M. Brooks. St. Peter’s Church is the largest Parish Church in Wales and also has the longest nave being 60 metres from west porch to east window and 15 metres wide across nave and south aisle. It consists of a west tower, nave, chancel, south aisle and a Consistory Court. It is built of local red sandstone and grey shale.