1879 – St. Mary’s Sunday School, Drogheda, Co. Louth

school_lge

A small three bay building of rusticated limestone and brick trimmings opposite St Mary’s Church of Ireland. A plaque on the building announces that it was “Erected by Thomas Plunket Cairnes 1879”. It was built by and probably designed by James Collins, a mason.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com