1880 – Cottages, Reading Room & Smithy, Holmrook, Cumbria

Architect: Paley & Austin

0005.jpg

Perspective including Ground Floor Plans, designed for C.R. Fletcher Lutwidge esq, and published in The Building News, January 30th 1880.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com