1905 – Former Provincial Bank, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny

Architect: Batchelor & Hicks

provincial_bank_lge

A former branch of the Provincial Bank,which after a series of bank mergers in Ireland in the mid 20th century became part of Allied Irish Banks. A simple building in a Georgian terrace with an elaborate shopfront with large windows and porch. An elegantly-composed substantial house which was extensively renovated at the turn of the twentieth century to accommodate use as a branch office of the Provincial Bank.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com