Lodi Methodist Church was constructed in 1880 and it consists of a main block with four steeply pitched gables, a corner bell tower, and a large single story rear wing. It is built of brick with a coursed stone foundation and water table. It was designed by noted church architect Warren H. Hayes (1847-1899). Published in American Architect and Building News, July 29, 1882. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.